- Face Mask: In a bowl, mix a spoonful of powder with a few drops of liquid. Using a facial brush, apply a thin layer to clean face and neck. Once mask is dry, rinse off with warm water.
- Face Polish: Scoop a spoonful of powder in your palm. Gently massage powder onto wet face in a circular motion to exfoliate dead skin. Rinse with water.
- French Green Clay: Detoxifying, French green clay is a premium clay that is known to help absorb and remove impurities from the skin, helping stimulate the flow of blood to create healthy and glowing skin.
- Matcha Powder: As a traditional Japanese drink, matcha green tea is truly nutritious and contains 137 times more antioxidants than regular green tea. Not only does it help with combating inflammation, oxidation and aging, it also helps to calm mind and relax body. Matcha powder works as a gentle exfoliant and detoxifier.
- Orange Peel Powder: Rich in vitamin C and antioxidants, orange peel powder gently exfoliates and brightens dull complexions.
- Adzuki Bean Powder: Being rich in nutrients, vitamins and minerals, adzuki beans are known to increase antioxidants, and help improve overall health in general.
- Atlantic Kelp Powder: Kelp contains a magnitude of nutrients and is a gentle exfoliant for our skin.
Refreshing. Brightening. Toning.
Refresh your skin with a rich blend of French yellow clay and real food ingredients.
- French Yellow Clay: Detoxifying, French yellow clay is a premium clay that is considered to be a powerful cleanser which helps draw out impurities from the skin, leaving skin feeling toned, refreshed and smooth.
- Rice Powder: Rice contains vitamins, minerals and amino acids which help moisturize skin and brighten skin tone. It is widely used in treatments for anti-aging and whitening in Asia.
- Lemon Peel Powder: Rich in vitamin C and antioxidants, lemon peel powder cleanses skin effectively.
- Cucumber Peel Powder: Rich in vitamins and minerals, cucumber peel powder is known for its anti-inflammatory and skin tightening properties.
- Turmeric Ground: Turmeric Ground is well known for its antiseptic and healing properties as well as its ability to improve skin complexion.
Detoxifying. Cleansing. Purifying.
Cleanse your skin with a purifying blend of bentonite clay and real food ingredients.
- Bentonite Clay: Composed of aged volcanic ash and containing over 70 trace minerals, bentonite clay is one of the most effective and powerful healing clays. It is gentle on the skin and helps to make skin softer.
- Cocoa Powder: Rich in flavonols, the antioxidant properties in cocoa powder help fight off free radicals and premature wrinkles.
- Black Bean Powder: A good source of protein and fibre, black bean is a well-known Chinese medicine ingredient to clear toxins from the body.
- Activated Charcoal: Activated charcoal acts as a gentle detoxifier and helps remove oil and sebum from your pores. It also works as a gentle exfoliant for dead skin.
- Orris Root Powder: Orris root powder has anti-inflammatory properties and helps the skin to retain moisture and elasticity.